Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Scholarly Nail Side Project!

Bonsoir mes amis! Just a quick post here this evening to alert you all to a new side project I've been working on, The Scholarly Nail's Wax blog!

If you follow me on twitter, you'll know that I have a bit of an affinity for candles. Well, my new blog is going to showcase my adventures in scented wax! If you're interested in candles, tarts or fragrance in general, mosey on over! Or, if you're looking for another hobby to dump all of your hard earned cash in, hey, check it out! Haha.

I will be doing a giveaway over there soon so follow to stay in the loop!

Here's the link! I'd love it if you would take the time to check it out!

The Scholarly Nail's Wax Blog


And don't worry, lots of new Scholarly Nail polish posts are soon to come <3 Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Yay, I love candles! Definitely followed. :) And I'm glad to hear you have some more nail posts planned too, I've missed you around here lately, Jacqui! I hope you've been doing well and aren't too bogged down with work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! I used to make candles.. wish I could again, but don't have the room for it. Someday :) following you there also of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And here I am, thinking, you take that new wax-finish to literal.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a candle fanatic over here, too! I'm glad you'll be able to enable me in my other collections, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indian Wedding invitation video maker online free
    Wedding Invitation Videos | Best Save the Date Videos
    Wedding Invitation Video Maker Online
    Wedding Invitation Video Maker | E Invites
    Free Indian Invitation Cards & Video Maker | Online Invitations
    Wedding Invitation Video Maker Online

    Wedding Invitation Video
    Wedding Invitations Templates & Designs
    Free Wedding invitation in no time
    Online Indian WhatsApp Wedding Video Invitations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I appreciate each and every one! Any comments with links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog, please send an email to thescholarlynail (at) gmail (dot) com, and I will be more than happy to check it out! Thanks for your cooperation =)